Tao Ventures is a Cambodia-based strategy, activation and coaching agency working on the frontier of growth and transformation. It is a member of the Ananda Ventures global network. We work with business, government and civil society leaders in Cambodia to develop strategies for collective action and transformational change. By uniting rigorous strategic insights with creative activation and leadership coaching, we help purpose-driven teams maximize their impact.
We are currently accepting applications for the role of Strategy Consultant.
As a Strategy Consultant, you will:
• Conduct rigorous research on a broad range of business and social issues in Southeast Asia
• Apply the latest models and tools in participatory engagement & collective action
• Develop practical strategies for economic growth and social progress
• Coordinate meetings with business, government and civil society leaders
• Support the Managing Director in project management and partnership development
• A change maker -- constantly looking for ways to make the world around you better.
• Meticulous -- attentive to the detail in your work.
• Collaborative -- actively connecting ideas and people to make magic.
• Entrepreneurial -- tenaciously exploring new possibilities for growth
• Adaptive -- equally comfortable engaging rural farmers, business executives and civil servants in their working environments
• A curious mind, with an interest in topics ranging from health to education to the sharing economy
• A passion for problem-solving
• A knack for asking the right questions and courage to ask the hard ones
• An understanding of the internet and fluency with the latest digital platforms in Cambodia
• 2-3 years experience working on economic growth and/or social development
• Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier University
Please send CVs with a cover email to: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted